Articles Wish List
Wiki Articles "Wish List"
Looma Team members are encouraged to create* new articles in this wiki. The following have been suggested or requested:
- Best of Dropbox - article highlighting key docs in Dropbox, with brief descriptions and links ("we need an easy two-click route")
- Looma Team (to sort out team member roles, collaboration sub-groups)
- Article [to be named later] discussing the use of social networks, social media to attract others to VTS
- Resource Lists (Using the “possible” and “proven” resource lists found in Dropbox)
- Archiving a File (how to submit a resource that has met the requirements)
- Technical Specifications (as they may apply to evaluation of content)
- Culture of Nepal
- The typical classroom in Nepal ("the environment into which we are delivering content")
- Curriculum Guidelines
- An update on Chloe Lee’s "Final Report" (including new process for submitting a resource)
- Brainstorming Interactive Classroom Activities for Learning with Looma
- Content Planning Notes - Requirements, Projects, Objectives (WIP)
* Links in red lead to article pages that are empty, so far. (No content has been created, yet; just the link to that page.) Just click through the link and start adding text.