- ...in which media content is wrapped or packaged in lessons and activities.
Lesson plans may take the form of
- a manual
- a recipe
- an interactive screen in the User Interface
- a layer of meta-information
Note: A template could help in creating lessons and activities. (See VTS_Instructional_Design for an early draft, in progress.)
- "Lesson Plan Template" under construction at this page
- Curriculum Guidelines
- Looma Specs (system requirements, assorted hardware/software particulars)
- Team projects
Looma Techniques (methods and procedures: student centric learning)
One Computer Classrooms
azwaldo: Could we develop lesson plans based on searching the Wikipedia pages that RACHEL captured? David: Why not?
(see also: Rachel)