The Summer 2015 volunteer team has started work.
Click here to learn about our summer projects Summer 2015.
Click the links below for background on Looma:
- The Looma Team: Looma’s volunteers, how to register, what we’re doing...
- Nepal-Educational Environment: about policies, schools, partners...
- Articles “Wish List”: topics to be added to this wiki...
- Using this wiki: suggestions for making best use of this site...
- LoomaAndWireBridgeLocator: for e-travellers, an overview of VTS in Nepal...
- Blog from Nepal - Rob Grande, a VTS volunteer in Kathmandu, reports on education in Nepal.
Then, use these links to find, report, create, curate, or apply...
- Content Search: what to look for, where to look, how to report ‘finds'
- Creating Content: guidelines for those making interactive apps for Looma
- Instructional Design: pooled knowledge and examples for new curricula
- ContentCuration: vet content for rights, merit, allocation to class/subject/lesson
- LoomaFeatureWishlist: a wish list of features requested by teachers/students
- Content Guidelines (or should it be Instructional design guidelines?): What's need to support Looma's adoption in Nepal's culture and teaching environment
Current "To Do" List
Looking for something to do? Check out this list for how you can contribute...
- Write the first draft for any page in the Articles Wish List
- Browse through E-Paath files, help assign them to Class/Subject/Chapter in Looma (see this page for more information)
- Introduce Yourself
- Add a picture and some information about yourself to your User: page. Here is an example: User:Skip.
- To create/edit YOUR user page, see item #1 at Wiki_Basics.
- To add a photo to a page, click the FAQs link in the SideBar (page left) and look for "How can I upload an image to the wiki?"